The Charlie St Kitts brand was created by Charles Charvet, a direct descendant of the founder of Charvet the world-renowned shirt maker. Inspired to create beautiful clothes for his wife of 25 years Charles set out on a mission to make elegant clothing for ladies. Charlie St Kitts is synonymous with clothes which, in a fast moving and cosmopolitan world, are flexible and appropriate to more than one occasion, but always stylish and comfortable.
In an age where green issues are to the fore Charlie has at all times tried to minimise unnecessary transporation, so all of his clothes are made in London from the finest materials to the highest standards with unique prints incorporating flattering designs that make a lady feel beautiful, elegant and comfortable at the same time. In creating Charlie St Kitts, Charles has concentrated on excellence of design, quality of fabrics and manufacturing and he at all times keeps his customers as real people firmly in mind.
Charles loves and appreciates the beauty of silk. It is made into a stunning range of fabrics, has a wonderful feel and a natural drape as well as being incredibly lightweight and practical. Creases fall out with a little light steam and it takes so little luggage space – a blessing in the age of limited baggage on planes.
Charles is passionate about colour. His collections are packed with glorious colours and he draws inspiration from flowers and nature as well as other sources.
Charles wants the ladies who wear his clothes to feel confident from within in the knowledge that the look and feel their best.
Our customers buy Charlie St Kitts clothes because they:
- Are perfect for any time of day
- Give the wearer a chic and graceful daytime or evening look.
- Add that special touch to any wedding, holiday or cruise as well as parties and home entertaining.
- Give added confidence to the wearer because of the drape of quality fabrics and the design which make her both look and feel her very best.
- Are designed so that a great many different outfits can be obtained from mixing the garments from one collection.
- Are lightweight and pack easily, taking up minimal space in a suitcase.
Charles very much hopes that you will enjoy the Charlie St Kitts lifestyle and look. He would like to keep in touch and hopes that you will sign up enjoy future editions of his newsletter, Charlie St Kitts Lifestyle.